AT Graduate Admissions Procedures
- Student submits application materials. (Refer to the AT Admissions Requirements)
- Application materials collected by graduate school and forwarded to the department.
- The AT graduate coordinator will collect applications for review.
- The AT graduate coordinator will assemble committee to review applications
- The AT graduate committee members (and other faculty as necessary and appropriate) will complete review forms for each applicant.
- The AT graduate committee will vote on remaining applicants, taking into account additional faculty input as necessary and appropriate.
- The AT graduate coordinator will contact the applicant with the committee's decision.
- If recommended for admission, the major professor will be assigned at that time by the department head.