Our Distinguished Technology Alumni offer a glimpse into the thousands of success stories among our graduates. Wherever they have landed, our honorees have harnessed the power of their Purdue degrees to positively impact their chosen professions. The alumni we honor as "distinguished" are those that have used their educations to change how we do things today and improve the world for tomorrow.
We commend these individuals for their triumphs. We hold them up as examples for our students. We honor them as Distinguished Technology Alumni. Congratulations to each of them!
2013 Distinguished Technology Alumni
- Tim Coffey (BS '83 Building Construction Management)
- Harry "Alex" Coleman (BS '86 Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology)
- Michael Dornhecker (BS '84 Technology Leadership & Innovation)
- Diana Stein Ephlin (BS '83 Computer and Information Technology)
- Bradford Lang (BS '85 Aviation Technology)
Adobe Flash viewer is required to view this slide show.