Serving Indiana and the United States
Purdue University’s College of Technology is engaged with many corporations and organizations within Indiana and across the nation.
A few examples of the college's involvement include:
- In the past year the Indiana State Police won a national award with the help of Purdue's cyberforensics experts in the College of Technology. Read more
- Faculty in the Department of Industrial Technology, specifically in the biometrics area, are leaders in creating technical and policy standards for biometrics in the United States and around the world. Read more
- The college is involved with research on a new software package, called RestAssured, that will help caregivers monitor people with disabilities or special needs. Read more
- Several initiatives have given College of Technology faculty and students the opportunity to work with middle school and high school students to encourage them to consider technology careers. Read more about the college's involvement with Project Lead The Way, ToyChallenge, and Chicago's "After School Matters."
In the last several years, we have engaged with nearly 90 companies in Indiana and across the country in the following industries:
- Architectural communications
- Engineering design
- Home building/construction
- Machining/Precision Machining
- Software consultation
- Web marketing
Contact the engagement office to explore how we can help you.