The College of Technology can help you find qualified summer interns, co-ops, or your next employees.
The Corporate Relations Office in the College of Technology can assist your company with student recruitment by:
- Posting and distributing job opportunities any time throughout the year through a Web site available to students and departmental announcements
- Announcing interview and job opportunities in classes and seminars
- E-mailing job opportunities to student, faculty, and departmental mailing lists
- Announcing pre-recruitment information sessions
- Arranging space for special events and presentations
- Announcing company information sessions
- Offering off-peak recruiting periods by posting openings and arranging space for limited and private on-campus interviews
- Announcing internship and co-op opportunities
Each year the College of Technology hosts a college-wide career fair. The fair provides employers with a great opportunity to target students with specific skills and academic backgrounds. In addition to the college-wide job fair, many individual departments host fairs throughout the year.
For details, please contact the College of Technology undergraduate office. (765) 494-4935 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department Placement Contacts