Continuing education for employees
Through the resources at our 10 statewide locations and at Purdue University in West Lafayette, we can partner with you to offer courses, certificate programs, continuing education, or on-site degrees. Some graduate courses also are available through distance learning.
- Certificate programs provide technical employees with specific credentials within their profession.
- Technology Leadership & Innovation
- Industrial Maintenance
- Microprocessor and Embedded Controller
- Performance Improvement Technology
- Continuing Education for industrial companies and associations
- On-site degree offers in-plant credit and non-credit courses
- Professional Education for the working professional to earn a Master of Science degree in Technology
Contact the engagement office to explore how we can help your organization.