Recruiting CGT Students
- Departmental Interviews
This is the most efficient method of quickly contracting a large number of our students and having the opportunity to meet with them before selecting those to visit the company.
A company can contact the department and work with the placement coordinator to:
- Arrange for an interview date and room. (Minimum of one month in advance is suggested.)
- Arrange for a company information session.
- Post the opening on our placement board and student listserve.
- Provide information about the company for the students to review.
- Collect and send resumes of interested students for company review and selection.
- Sign up selected students for specific interview times (Thirty minutes per interview is typical).
- Send the interviewer a final interview schedule, campus map, lodging information, etc.
- Posting a Job Opportunity
A company can contact the department and have the placement assistant post a position announcement requesting that students send resumes to the company. This method is generally used by companies who want to review student resumes and have selected students come to their office for the interview.
- Center for Career Opportunities
A company can contact the Center for Career Opportunities at 765-494-3981 and work entirely with them. They are efficient and helpful, but may require considerable lead time. Companies choosing to use the Center for Career Opportunities must be sure to list CGT as the major that they want to interview.