Office Hours- Walk in
May 27 University Holiday
May 28 3:00-4:00PM
May 29 2:00-4:00PM
May 30 9:30-11:30AM
Or by appointment & suggest times in your email request.
Office Hours- Walk in
5/27 UNIVERSITY HOLIDAY
5/28 9:30-11:30 AM & 2:00-4:00 PM
5/29 2:00-4:00 PM
5/31 1:30-3:30 PM
Or by appointment& suggest times in your email request. firstname.lastname@example.org
Transferring to CIT from another university
CODO's - transferring to CIT from another Purdue program
Head Academic Counselor
401 Grant Street
Knoy Hall, Room 207
West Lafayette, IN 47907-1421
IMPORTANT 2013 Fall and Summer Registration Meeting
In order to make MyPurdue registration successful, we have mandatory registration planning meetings in the spring 2013 semester for CIT students to select and submit their 2013 fall and summer courses.
STAR Presentation - 2012
Credit Transfer Process:
Current CIT students, go to
For all other requests please contact Angie Murphy, Knoy 249, email@example.com or (765)496-6003.
CIT does not utilize the plus/minus grading system.
Study Abroad and transfer credit for CNIT courses will not receive plus/minus grades when transferred to the Purdue transcript.
COM Course Information
The COM registration process is
:COMMUNICATION MINORS AND OTHER NON-COMMUNICATION MAJORS WANTING COMMUNICATION CLASSES WITH MAJOR RESTRICTIONS
- No spaces will be released until open registration.
- Fill out the minor sheet on the counter in BRNG 2114 (available Thanksgiving week)
- Dates that OFFICAL (needs to be declared on MyPurdue) minors will be processed
- November 28 – seniors only
- November 29 - Seniors and juniors only
- November 30 – Seniors and juniors and sophomores only
- You (the student) will receive an email with directions.
- All remaining spaces will be released to the computer on December 3rd.
Keep drop and add dates in mind. They are available on the the registrar's calendars link- Drop/Add Deadlines.
IMPORTANT: CIT has created a e-mailing list to notify CIT students of CIT Events. If you are not receiving these messages, please send email to Stephanie Schmidt, CIT Academic Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org and she will add you to the mailing list.
Student Services is here to assist you in meeting degree requirements in a timely manner. It is essential for you to understand the curriculum and requirements for your chosen plan of study.
- Spring 2011 Registration Checklist
- Course Descriptions
- Ivy Tech Guest Student Application
- Final Exam Schedule
- Access MyPurdue
- Office of Dean of Students
- Probation/Drop Information
- Readmission Information
- Grade Appeals - See Section E, #5
- Withdrawal Process - See Section G
- University Regulations
- Co-Op programs
- Domestic and global internships