The CTD has been established with the three-year commitment of three funding members. This commitment will ensure a reasonable funding level for the core activity for the Center. Founding members and tiered members will provide sustained funding for the center and collectively and individually benefit from the center output. Budget management and expenditures will be governed by Purdue University policies and guidelines and subject to existing controls and oversight. The initial annual membership fees at Center establishment are noted below:
Founding members membership: $ 50K/year and 3 years of commitment
Diamond - $50K
Platinum - $25K
Associate - $10K
For additional details, please contact our Center Directors.
Benefits for Center Industry Members
- Access to CTD faculty, staff, students and programs.
- Laboratories available to Center researchers and students.
- Facilitating access to state-of-the-art research results and bridging between academia, National Laboratories and other centers of research and CTD members. These opportunities will enable the CTD members to create connections that have the potential to fast-forward product development and problem solving.
- A seat on the CTD Industry Steering Committee (ISC) based on membership level.
- Bi-annual CTD research report which identifies new research and the progress of current projects being managed by CTD faculty and students. CTD members are given advance copies of research findings and technology advances where applicable.
- A minimum of two CTD technology exchange meetings (TEM) annually.
- A semi-annual event for Industry Members to provide them with a high degree of visibility on campus and meaningful interaction with faculty and students. Included will be the opportunity to meet with top students who are candidates for employment or internship.
- Opportunity for an exchange of researchers and the ability to place Industry member personnel at CTD.
- Complimentary admission for Industry member personnel to the annual CTD Research Symposium.
- Electronic copies of all research posters and abstracts presented at the annual CTD Symposium.Graphic and text acknowledgement of Industry member’s support on the CTD website.