ECET 35900 - PC Interfacing And Applications
Credit Hours: 4.0.
A course emphasizing PC Systems and the techniques to create PC interfacing systems to solve real-world control and data collection problems. Graphical user-interfaces and driver software for custom applications are emphasized.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
1. Demonstrate the fundamental concepts of software engineering.
2. Use commercial IDE software tools to develop graphical user interfaces to custom hardware.
3. Demonstrate using add-on hardware and their associated software drivers.
4. Delineate the advantages of standardized software interfaces and functions.
5. Complete projects using an event-driven visual software language.
ECET 20900 Minimum Grade of D- or
EET 20900 Minimum Grade of D-