Academics : Admissions
Admissions Requirements : Non-Degree Seeking
All applicants must graduate from high school or have a GED.
Applicants who wish to take a course at the university without seeking a degree or following a regular plan of study can apply for admission as a non-degree student.
- Can be high school seniors as well as adults.
- Earn Purdue credit and establish a Purdue University academic record.
- Can enroll in 1-7 credit hours each semester.
- Must maintain a C or better in all courses to remain in the program
- ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for federal or state financial aid including student loans.
- May not exceed 18 credit hours without being formally admitted to a degree-seeking program.
- Must complete the Purdue University Non-Degree application for admission.
- Pay a $30 nonrefundable application fee.