Five to be honored as Distinguished Technology Alumni
The College of Technology will honor five alumni during the eighth annual Distinguished Technology Alumni awards ceremony and banquet Friday, April 16.
- Chuck Goodrich, BS ’93, Building Construction Management
- Dan Post, BS ’86, Computer and Information Technology
- James Elsner, BS ’77, Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology
- Brad Morton, BS ’77, Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Thomas DeLong, PhD ’79, Organizational Leadership and Supervision
The event is one of several being planned for the annual Technology Week celebration on campus.