Fall 2010 enrollment
Official enrollment numbers for the Purdue and the College of Technology were released last week. The College of Technology has reported a fall enrollment of 3,450 undergraduates at West Lafayette and 1,355 at its Statewide locations. There are also 442 graduate students enrolled at West Lafayette.
Other statistics (specific to West Lafayette):
- The freshman class (first and second semester students) totals 768.
- Males make up 86 percent of the undergraduate population and 73 percent of the graduate population.
- Underrepresented minorities make up 13.7 percent of undergraduates and 14 percent of graduates.
- Three departments have undergraduate enrollments over 500 students: Aviation Technology (580), Mechanical Engineering Technology (511) and Organizational Leadership and Supervision (503).
- 124 undergraduates and 87 graduates are originally from outside the United States.