Pre-proposals for Showalter Awards due Dec. 27
The Office of the Vice President for Research (OVPR) is soliciting pre-proposals for Ralph W. and Grace M. Showalter Research Trust awards.
The College of Technology will be allowed to submit six pre-proposals.
Faculty interested in participating must email the two-page pre-proposal (in PDF format) to Matt McKillip by Monday, Dec. 27. A CoT review panel will go through the pre-proposals before any are submitted to OVPR.
The awards support research in the areas of:
- Air and water pollution research
- Research in the field of biochemistry
- Research for the control and prevention of disease
- Research for development of new technologies in food production
- Research in medical and biophysical instrumentation, including the adaptation of the modern computer in the measurement of biological processes, in the collection, recording, analysis, and interpretation of data
McKillip e-mailed additional information to all CoT faculty Nov. 18. Contact him for more details.