CoT professors launch new aviation journal
Four College of Technology professors comprise the editorial team of the newly created Journal of Aviation Technology and Engineering (JATE).
JATE is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal published by Purdue University Press. Articles published in JATE are immediately free-to-access for readers thanks to the sponsorship of the College of Technology and the James and Sherry Raisbeck Foundation.
Research articles are invited in the area of aviation technology and engineering. Focuses include:
- Air carrier and general aviation flight and ground operations
- The technological aspects or airport operation
- Aviation maintenance and engineering
Full guidelines for submission can be found online at www.jateonline.org.
JATE’s editorial team is:
- Brent Bowen, professor of aviation technology and head of the department, executive editor
- Henry Lehrer, visiting professor of aviation technology in Indianapolis, senior editor
- John Mott, clinical assistant professor of aviation technology in Indianapolis, managing editor
- Erin Bowen, visiting assistant professor of industrial technology, associate editor
In addition, Richard Fanjoy, professor of aviation technology, is one of 13 members of the editorial board.
For more information about the journal, contact Mott at email@example.com or (317) 381-6075.