Nine to be honored as 2011 Distinguished Technology Alumni
The College of Technology will honor nine alumni during the ninth annual Distinguished Technology Alumni awards ceremony and banquet Friday, April 15.
- David B. Blackmore BS ‘84, Building Construction Management, president of Integra Construction Inc.
- Daniel A. Cunningham BS ‘68, Industrial Technology, president and chief operating officer of Parish Manufacturing Inc.
- Steven C. Easley MS ‘75, Graduate Studies, Steve Easley & Associates
- James B. Hill BS ‘95, Mechanical Engineering Technology, vice president of Hill Mechanical Group
- William J. King BS ‘81, Organizational Leadership and Supervision, senior vice president of global alliances for Troux Technologies
- Joseph F. Mack BS ’94, Computer Graphics Technology, interactive media developer for SAS
- Nicholas L. Miller BS ‘86, Computer and Information Technology, IT project manager for mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures at Eli Lilly and Company
- Craig A. Schauss BS ’83, Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology, president of Vetronix Research Corporation
- James A. Stephens BS ‘02, Aviation Technology, regional deployment manager for the Transportation Security Administration
The event is one of several being planned for the annual Technology Week celebration on campus.