Elected officials visit College of Technology in New Albany
The tour included a demonstration of a ZPrinter 3D printer used for rapid prototyping.
Rep. Todd Young, who represents southeast Indiana, and Floyd County Councilman John Schellenberger visited the College of Technology at New Albany as part of a tour of the Purdue Technology Center of Southeast Indiana Feb. 2.
After the lawmakers visited the Purdue Research Foundation incubator businesses, the CoT staff gave them a tour of:
- the Horseshoe Foundation Macintosh Lab
- the computer graphics technology wine bottle display and galleries in the CGT hallway
- the Technology Leadership & Innovation programs bulletin board
- the Ogle Foundation MET Manufacturing Lab and
- the Ogle Foundation EET RF Lab.