February 2011 CoT grants
For the month of February, the College of Technology received external funding that totaled $998,244.
Faculty who received funding (all are principal investigators unless otherwise noted) were:
- Qingyou Han, MET, “Casting and Microstructure Characterization of Aluminum Alloys,” Hans Tech, $10,000
- Vahid Motevalli (co-PI), MET, “Development of markets for local food crops to enhance incomes and improve food security for smallholder farmers in East Africa,” Purdue University, $1,224
- Jenny Daugherty, OLS, “Mapping Engineering Concepts for Secondary Level Education,” Utah State Univeristy, $17,520
- Thomas Hacker (co-PI), CIT “NEES Operations: FY 2010-FY2014 - Amend 8,” National Science Foundation, $969,000
- Marcus Rogers, CIT, Forensic Seminar, Multi-sponsored industrials, $500