OLS Policy on Change of Degree Objective
The TLI department takes pride in the success of its students and the diversity that students coming into OLS from others majors bring. As a result the OLS CODO policy is to accept those students who are interested in studying in leadership field. Each student is individually reviewed and the decision on whether to accept a student is based on their overall academic performance as well as their OLS program adjusted GPA performance at the University.
CODO considerations are as follows:
- Program GPA of 2.5 or higher and Overall GPA 2.0 minimum
- Meet with OLS Lead Academic Advisor (see below)
- Students desiring to CODO in OLS are encouraged to demonstrate interest in OLS by completing OLS 252, OLS 274, or OLS 284.
- Grades in any OLS class must be a grade of C or higher
- There must be NO Incompletes on student's academic record!
- Students on probation will not be considered.
For walk-in availability contact:
Sharon Kraebber, OLS Lead Academic Advisor at 765-494-5617 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org