Technical electives are courses that will enhance and improve career preparation. They are not necessarily "technical" in nature and can be from any discipline that furthers career development.
Select 15 credit hours of technical electives that present a unified framework and constitute a coherent educational experience.
The following technical electives are recommended and should be given consideration. The list is not meant to limit - only suggest. Questions on additional electives can be referred to an academic advisor.
Lab Science Selectives
- ASTR 263 Astronomy-Fall only (3 credits)
- ASTR 264 Astronomy-Spring only (3 credits)
- BIOL 195Z Introduction to Biology-Fall only (3 credits)
- BIOL 295Z Ins and Outs of the Human Body-Spring only (3 credits)
- EAS 106 Geosciences in the Cinema-not offered Spring 2007 (3 credits)
- EAS 111 Physical Geology (3 credits)
- EAS 221 Survey of Atmospheric Science-Spring only ( 3 credits)
- EAS 230 LAB in Atmosphere Science-Spring only (1 credit) MUST TAKE EAS 221 AND 230 TOGETHER
- ENTM 206 General Entomology (2 credits)
- ENTM 207 General Entomology LAB (1 credit) MUST TAKE ENTM 206 AND 207 TOGETHER
- HORT 101 Fundamentals of Horticulture (3 credits)
- Any Biology, Chemistry, Physics with a lab component