AT M.S. and Ph.D. Forms
- Thesis Format (from Graduate School)
- AT uses the Microsoft Word-based APA Citation format for all theses and dissertations. The Graduate School provides a Word template.
- AT Form 1: Acceptance of Graduate Proposal (For all theses and dissertations).
- Form 8: Request for Appointment of Examining Committee
- MS Thesis & PhD Students - Submit two weeks in advance of prelim or final defense date
- Other Forms associated with MS or PhD (via Purdue Graduate School)
- Forms for MS and PhDs are available via the Graduate School web site.
Other Helpful Resources
- Purdue University Graduate School
- Bursar's Office
- Office of the Registrar
- International Students & Scholars