student life : Student Services
Student E-mail Accounts
Steps to set up your Purdue Email Account
- Click on this link: http://directory.purdue.edu
- Click on " Lookup "
- Type your first and last name in the appropriate box
- Select " Statewide Technology Program " under " Restrict Search by Campus and Classification "
- Click on " Send Query "
- Click on " More " to get alias. Make sure you write this down.
- Click the BACK arrow on your browser.
- Click the " Edit " button on the right column
- Enter your username and password
- Click " Ok "
- NOTE: This is the same password that you created in myPurdue
- NOTE: It may take a few minutes for the password information to get through the System. If your password does not work right away, give it a few minutes and then try again.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list to the " service " field and click " change service "
- If you want to use Purdue web mail select " store " and click " ok ", BUT if you wish to forward your e-mail account to a different e-mail address, the click " forward " and enter the address you wish it to be forwarded. NOTE: if you forward your e-mail, you will not be able to check your Purdue e-mail account on webmail. You will only be able to check it to the forwarded e-mail account.
- When you see the screen with a stop light and the green light is on, then the information has been changed correctly.
- Click " Ok "
- Your e-mail address will be: email@example.com
- Please remember your password
Check E-mail by webmail
- Click on this link: https://mymail.purdue.edu
- Login with the same username and password as before. (same as myPurdue)
- You will see an inbox.
you have successfully
set up your @purdue.edu email account
AMCE Building - Columbus
4444 Kelly Street
Columbus, IN 47203
Lead Student Services Coordinator & VA Certifying Official
Student Services Assistant
Greensburg Learning Center
422 E. Central Ave.,
Greensburg, IN 47240
Student Services Coordinator