academics : academic advisors
Withdrawal from a course (Drop)
To withdraw from a course, you must complete the Purdue University DROP/ADD form.
- If you enroll in courses but cannot attend you MUST OFFICIALLY WITHDRAW FROM THE UNIVERSITY BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS to cancel both your registration and billing statement.
- Students who DO NOT go through the official withdrawal process will receive a failing grade and will also forfeit any refunds.
- Students who officially withdraw from the university during the first week of class may be entitled to a full or partial refund of their tuition and course related fees.
- Courses dropped after the first week of class will have the refund reduced proportionately.
- Do not complete the IUPUC drop form. College of Technology students who complete the IUPUC drop form are not officially withdrawn from the course.
- Courses which have not been officially dropped, even though you never attended class, will result in your receiving a failing grade and being responsible for all fees
- Do not assume that you have dropped a course because you did not pay your fees, because you completed an IUPUC withdrawal form, or because you informed your instructor of your withdrawal.
- College of Technology students who withdraw from courses after the fourth week of class must obtain the instructor's signature on the Purdue Revision form.
- Withdrawal from courses during the first four weeks of the semester may substantially impact financial aid resulting in repayment of funds to the university.
AMCE Building - Columbus
4444 Kelly Street
Columbus, IN 47203
Lead Student Services Coordinator & VA Certifying Official
Student Services Assistant
Greensburg Learning Center
422 E. Central Ave.,
Greensburg, IN 47240
Student Services Coordinator