ECET 22000 - Professional Career Development
Credit Hours: 1.00.
This course expands the student’s knowledge about the EET program. Included are topics such as: options and electives in the EET curriculum; the EET plan of study; student activities, including professional practice and organizations; international opportunities; employment and career opportunities; plant tours; and guest lectures, featuring EET alumni.
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the ECET department options and opportunities.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the University organizations, missions, and resources.
3. Describe career paths of ECET graduates.
4. Develop a plan of study.
5. Develop an appropriate industrial resume.
6. Demonstrate an understanding of internship and co-op opportunities.
Must be enrolled in Electrical Engr Technology