MFET Program Educational Objectives
Program Level Educational Objectives for the MFET Degree Program
MFET Graduates two to five years into their careers:
1. Deliver services and support to both internal and external clients by applying technical knowledge, problem solving techniques and hands-on skills in traditional and emerging areas of the manufacturing discipline.
2. Are active participants in ongoing professional development, professional growth and increasing professional responsibility.
3. Effectively communicate ideas with technical and non-technical people.
4. Work effectively in teams.
5. Work within the accepted standards of professional integrity and conduct.