MFET Student Outcomes
MFET Students at the time of graduation:
1. Apply knowledge, problem solving techniques and hands-on skills in the design and application of manufacturing systems, automated manufacturing processes, process controls, manufacturing operations and management, systems integration and continuous improvement.
2. Specify and implement solutions to manufacturing system problems, based on their knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering and technology and by application of experimental results.
3. Recognize the need for continuing professional development.
4. Communicate effectively with others.
5. Work effectively in teams.
6. Are aware of accepted professional standards of integrity and ethical conduct in their profession.