All applicants to Statewide Technology locations are encouraged to apply online for admission.
We recommend you open a new browser window so that you can keep these instructions open while you move through the application process.
To begin the application process:
- Visit the Admissions Application site
- Click on the "Apply Online " link at the top of the page to apply for 2013 enrollment. If it is your first time on the site you will need to create a login.
- Once you have logged in, you will be asked to select an application. Choose Application #7, which is for the College of Technology Statewide locations. Within this area, you will be asked to choose an application that describes you (e.g. first-time applicant, transfer, etc.)
- You may begin the process and return to complete the application at another time.
To finish the application process:
- Submit application online.
- Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee online using Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, or eCheck from a US checking or savings account. The application will not be processed until payment has been received.
Other items needed for a complete application:
- Submit official SAT or ACT scores (including writing score), which must be sent directly from the testing agency
- Have official high school transcript mailed to the Office of Admissions at West Lafayette, 475 Stadium Mall Dr, West Lafayette, IN 47907. If you have a GED, then you must submit GED information and an official transcript from the high school you attended.
Note: Application will remain incomplete until all information is received.
To check application status:
- Transfer students must mail official college transcript(s) from the institution(s) you attended.
- Refer to the Admissions website
- Check the help section of each online application page
- Contact the main office of your area Statewide Technology location office.